Tooth Extractions – Oklahoma City, OK
Get Your Tooth Pulled Safely & Effectively
As you might know, dentists always strive to preserve your natural teeth. Still, there are cases where a pearly white is too far gone to save. In those situations, you may need to undergo a tooth extraction in Oklahoma City. This service safely and effectively pulls the problem tooth before complications arise. It can even take the form of a wisdom tooth extraction. Either way, you can learn more about the tooth extraction process below or through a consultation, so call us today.
Why Choose First Impressions Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Dental Treatment Options
- Quick, No-Stress Wait Times
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions Also Available
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
There are a few different reasons why teeth might need to be removed, such as:
- Severe Decay: A cavity can eventually reach a tooth’s pulp and infect it. Should the infection worsen, extraction might be necessary to stop it from spreading.
- Gum Disease: Gum disease can loosen your teeth. If this process does enough damage, extraction might be the only option.
- Tooth Impaction: If a tooth doesn’t erupt properly, it can damage other teeth. As such, a dentist may remove it to prevent such harm.
- Extensive Dental Damage: A dentist can usually repair teeth with crowns, bridges, or veneers. However, a tooth extraction in Yukon can be performed if a tooth is too broken.