Emergency Dentist – Oklahoma City, OK
Urgent Dental Care for Crises
While many oral problems are minor, some are quite urgent and severe. These latter kinds – dental emergencies – can also strike suddenly and unannounced. Your best bet is to call us for same-day emergency care in those cases. If you don't, you could experience intense pain or worse. Besides, an emergency dentist in Oklahoma City or Yukon saves you time, money, and hassle in the long run. With that said, don’t hesitate to contact our dental office – we’ll take the steps to quickly repair your smile.
Why Choose First Impressions Dentistry for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Dental Appointments Available
- A Highly Trained and Responsive Dental Team
- Multiple Financial Solutions Available
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
When you see us for a dental emergency, you can expect a few things to occur. These include:
- Same-Day Appointment – Once you call our practice, we’ll book your visit for the earliest time available. Likely, we’ll even see you the same day! While you wait, our staff can also provide first-aid tips over the phone.
- An Emergency Exam – When you arrive for the appointment, our team will perform a quick emergency exam. This step lets us confirm the extent of your oral issue. Furthermore, it settles how we can relieve your pain.
- A Review of Findings – After the exam, our dentists will review their findings with you. They’ll even recommend some procedures. Based on your feedback, they’ll then draft a custom treatment plan that works for you. (Rest assured, we’ll explain the estimated price and timeline before the procedure.)
- Emergency Dental Service – Whatever the oral problem, our team can quickly address it. We’ll get your smile back on track in no time!
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
No two dental emergencies are exactly alike. However, the fact is that some urgent oral problems are fairly common. Our team is trained and equipped to handle these more “typical” emergencies. This background, you see, ensures we can heal your smile! So, contact us if you’re experiencing any of the following problems.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
Even if you’re facing a dental emergency, it’s only natural to wonder about treatment costs. After all, you don’t want the price of care to exceed your budget. In truth, the cost of a dental emergency varies by patient. You’ll need to consult our office in person for an exact treatment estimate. Even so, you can count on First Impressions Dentistry to make service affordable. We happen to accept CareCredit and SunBit financing and offer our own in-house savings plan.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
Of course, it’s better to prevent a dental emergency than to suffer one. The former option is much less troublesome and annoying. Fortunately, you can take certain precautions to lower your risk of urgent oral problems. These include regular dental visits, good oral hygiene, a nutritious diet, and more. By implementing these practices, you’re much less likely to face a dental emergency. The result will be a smile that stays healthy and vibrant for a long while.