Missing Teeth? Knocked-Out Tooth? We Do Tooth Replacement in Yukon & OKC
Relieve Pain, Fix Your Smile & Protect Your Health.
Accidents happen. We can help.
Missing teeth or a knocked-out tooth can wreak havoc on your smile, confidence, and even your long-term health and wellness. If you’ve just lost a tooth, you might be scared, worried, or anxious.
Here at First Impressions Dentistry, Dr. Matt Cole and the rest of our team specialize in tooth replacement options that include implants, crowns, bridges, and more. We even offer natural and beautiful front tooth replacement options. Nobody will ever know you lost a tooth!
No matter how you lost your tooth, we’ll explain your tooth replacement options and help fix it fast. We even offer emergency same-day appointments to help you get back to feeling like yourself again.
First visit to our practice? Ask about our $69 new patient special that includes:
- Full exam
- All needed x-rays
- Custom treatment plan
Don’t wait. Tooth replacement is our specialty!
What should you do if you knock a tooth out?
If you’re injured and lose a tooth, try not to worry! With prompt care, it’s possible to save your tooth. Here’s what to do:
1. If you lost consciousness or are suffering from any other serious injuries, get to the emergency room and get treated for those first.
2. If your tooth is still in one piece, pick it up by the crown (don’t touch the root) and rinse it off under running water.
3. Gently place it back into the socket and call your dentist right away to let them know what happened.
The sooner you seek treatment, the better your chances of saving your tooth!
Common causes of severely damaged, knocked-out, and missing teeth
- Accident or trauma – Car crashes and athletic injuries are among the most common causes of traumatic tooth loss. If you’re playing sports, a custom mouthguard can protect your teeth.
- Gum disease – Untreated gum disease is the #1 preventable cause of tooth loss. If your gums bleed after you brush, take proactive action to protect your teeth and gums.
- Tooth decay – In cases of severe decay, teeth are more likely to crack and fracture. If the decay can’t be saved with a filling or root canal, we may have to consider extracting the tooth and looking for a tooth replacement option.
High-Tech Tooth Replacement Treatments
When a tooth is lost, one of the best tooth replacement options is an implant. Made from durable and biocompatible materials, an implant is the next best thing to a natural tooth!
Chips and cracks are common, particularly on your front teeth. A set of veneers is one of the best tooth replacement options available. Plus they look great, too!
If a tooth is severely decayed but doesn’t need to be extracted, a crown might be a good tooth replacement option. A crown acts as a cap, protecting the remaining tooth from further damage.
What our patients say about us
“You have to experience this dentist office for yourself. The kindness and gentleness that floats within this team is something I haven’t found in any dentist office and that’s priceless. If you want a dentist office that truly cares for their patients, check them out! These guys are awesome!”
– Sabrina B.
Oklahoma City Dentist Office
4301 NW 63rd St., Suite 300
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Monday: 8am – 4pm
Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 3:30pm
Schedule Your Appointment Online
See for yourself why First Impressions Dentistry is the preferred choice for tooth replacement in OKC and Yukon. We look forward to providing you with compassionate care and a happy and healthy smile!