A study by the American Association of Orthodontists shows that up to 1/3 of Americans are unhappy with their smile. Our teeth play a major role in how we look, feel, and function, so it’s no surprise that cosmetic dentistry is more popular than ever.
If you’re looking for the “best dentist near me”, you’ve come to the right place. First Impressions Dentistry is one of the most trusted dental practices in Oklahoma City. Backed by our years of expertise, we guarantee life-like results that leave a lasting impression!
What Are The Benefits Of Cosmetic Dentistry?
The main focus of cosmetic dentistry is fixing the appearance of your teeth, but it can also offer you more than just aesthetics. Most cosmetic procedures double as restorative solutions for decayed, damaged, or discolored teeth.
Cosmetic procedures provide some much-needed relief for patients who want to:
- Whiten their teeth
- Create even tooth shapes
- Fill gaps in between teeth
- Fill holes caused by cavities
- Cover up tooth stains
- Repair minor cracks or chips
- Replace missing teeth
- Correct crooked teeth
- Feel more confident socializing
What Are The Most Popular Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
There are many different cosmetic dental procedures to choose from. It’s important to narrow down your options by getting a comprehensive dental exam. Based on our findings, our team of experts will recommend tailor-made treatments to help you achieve your goals.
Some of our most popular cosmetic and restorative dental procedures include:
- Invisalign: We provide multiple sets of Invisalign trays to gradually correct the position of your teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: We cover the surface of your teeth to hide chips, cracks, and discoloration.
- Teeth whitening: We brighten teeth with hydrogen peroxide and blue light technology.
- Tooth bonding: We use resin composite to mold teeth into a more flattering shape, color, or position.
- Dental crowns: We cover each tooth with porcelain caps for long-lasting protection and functionality.
- Dentures: This is a non-invasive fix for patients that want to replace all their teeth without surgery.
- Composite fillings: We fill the holes created by severe cavities to protect your gums from infection.
- Dental bridges: We fill in multiple sets of teeth using dental abutments and crowns.
- Dental implants: Custom implants surgically replace missing upper and lower arches of teeth.
How Long Do Cosmetic Dental Procedures Last?
Minor cosmetic fixes should last anywhere between 8 to 10 years. Composites, fillings, bridges, and implants are more durable, lasting up to 30 years or even more.
You can make the most out of your dental procedures through preventive measures, restorative care, and good oral hygiene. It’s important to schedule regular dentist appointments at least once every 6 months so that we can help maintain your perfect teeth.
The Best Cosmetic Dentist In OKC: First Impressions Dentistry
Our goal is to create a personalized and stress-free experience while helping you achieve the smile of your dreams. We believe that maintaining good oral health is a must, but looking and feeling your best is just as important. If you’re ready to get the smile makeover you deserve, schedule an appointment at First Impressions Dentistry today!